Alright, one month down... 7 "resolution" or goals if you will, and let's revisit and see how I'm doing.
1. Visit more breweries: Two down, four to go. I've stopped by Tin Roof Brewery twice and also visited Andrew over at Parish Brewing. That post will be coming shortly. Very much on pace for this one.
2. Get published somewhere other than my own blog: Nothing on this front really. I've been featured in a few twitter daily publications, but that's just a reprint of a blog post, so while it's pretty awesome to get my posts out there more, it doesn't really satisfy my goals here. Oh well, plenty of time.
3. Keep home-brewing: Check. I transferred Dustin and I's third beer to secondary fermentation and a 4th will be brewed shortly. We also have a mead and cider fermenting. Doing well with this one so far.
4. Enter a home-brew contest: Nothing on this one yet, but we're still working on some recipes. This will happen.
5. Drink a beer stronger than I ever have before: Nope, not yet. There really aren't TOO many out there stronger than 14%, so I'm going to have to really search for one of them. Haven't seen any in Louisiana or my travels yet.
6. Continue to get in better shape as I drink more beer: I guess I've been minimally productive on this one, running some and losing a few pounds. I was traveling 3 weekends in January, so hopefully this will be better the next few months.
7. Drink 365 new beers in 2011: Well, this is day 31, and I've drank 31 new beers. I have another 40 or so stockpiled, plus I'll keep looking for beers around town. Right on pace.
So... I think I'm doing pretty well... I hope everyone else is keeping up with their resolutions and goals for 2011!