- The last keg of Founders KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout) will be tapped, and trust me, this is a world class beer.
- The Baton Rouge debut of the Saint Arnold Boiler Room Berliner Weisse.
- Chafunkta Brewing will be in attendance with the Baton Rouge debut of their Kingfish Cream Ale, as well as their other offerings.
- Crooked Letter will be making their Baton Rouge debut, no doubt including the fantastic Mystery Romp Coffee Porter.
- Santa Fe Brewing will have some beers their in anticipation for their arrival into the Louisiana market.
- Southern Prohibition out of Hattiesburg, Mississippi will be in attendance as well, and if you haven't tried their stuff yet, it's pretty damn good.
There will also be plenty of beer from breweries we're used to seeing like Parish, Sweetwater, Tin Roof, Goose Island, Covington, Bayou Teche, Lazy Magnolia, New Belgium, and more. Tickets are available online at the Baton Rouge Beer Fest website.